Monday, June 28, 2010

Snowpeas and Chicken Involtini





















Made another tasty meal the other night. It was basically chicken stuffed with prosciutto ham, provolone cheese and fresh basil from the garden. I pounded out the chicken until it was a uniform flatness. I then sprinkled it with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then layered the ham, the cheese and then the basil. I rolled them up and secured them with a toothpick and grilled! It was a fairly easy, super tasty dinner.
I love going out to the garden and snacking on the sugar snap and snow peas. I discovered Edamame hummus from Trader Joe's recently and I can't get enough of it- soo good to dip fresh veggies in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So great job in the garden. You are making me very hungry when I read this blog. Are you sending any of these veggies for export to Florida? Love ya Dad and Mom.