Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chipotle Roast Chicken












I made this roast chicken for dinner Sunday night, the recipe is from this month's bon appetit. It's a good recipe if you are hanging around the house early Sunday afternoon with no plans for the evening except to eat. ( you will check the bird and fuss over it often)

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2010/04/chipotle_roast_chicken_tacos

I deviated from the recipe quite a bit I didn't use the garlic or the chicken broth. I used about a cup or so of white wine and the pan juices were delicious. I also used chopped fresh cilantro, fresh lime wedges and brown rice as my accompaniments in addition to the pan juices, corn tortillas and avocado slices. It was a good Sunday night supper, so good in fact I didn't have time to take pictures of the finished product.

No comments: